Overwhelmed with the sheer number of photographers or cinematographers out there? Confused when you see prices ranging up to $10,000? Don’t be – there’s a ton of companies and individuals in the industry, and while you can invest in many companies for all your wedding needs, it can quickly become overwhelming and daunting. I want to earn your business but more importantly, your trust. There are no do-overs when it comes to capturing the memories of your wedding day, so I do everything I can to make sure you are 100% comfortable and relaxed. Here are a few great reasons why you should have me shoot your wedding day:
- Over 25 years of experience in the wedding industry means my team and I know what will happen, when it will happen and how best to capture the moments!
- I have been a part of a wide range of multicultural, diverse and unique weddings – there’s nothing that comes as a surprise to me as I know how to capture all the key moments.
- Element Fusion is a registered company in the province of Ontario, Canada and carries full commercial liability insurance as a registered company
- I always carry backup equipment on top of my main equipment, all the time. I carry 8- 10 lenses, 3 cameras (2 that I use and 1 as backup), over 20 batteries, over 10 memory cards and more. I leave no room for issues!
- You will experience stress free wedding photography or cinematography, because I will help you throughout the wedding planning process
- You and everyone as part of your wedding will have a ton of fun shooting with me and my team, guaranteed!
- Affordable and flexible packages without compromising quality, to suit any of your wedding needs.
- A focus on personal and customized services catering to what you envision
- Quick wedding day teasers posted to social media within 3 days of your wedding, so you don’t have to wait to relive the moments
- Included wedding itinerary review sessions to ensure a worry-free experience and every detail is accounted for
- Complimentary additions to every single wedding package, such as enlargements, photobooks, upgrades, etc.